Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Lazy summers

My kids had a lovely lazy summer. All I asked for was:

  • walk the dogs for 2 hours every day 
  • clean the living room, where the video games den is...
  • learn to do your own laundry (including mad dashing outside because it's raining ..then putting them back on)
  • wash all YOUR dishes and cups once I have done the wash up  

That was not too much to ask, was it? Every mum can dream right?

Needless to say, they didn't do all of it all the time. Except walking the dogs, that is A RULE NUBBER 1 for us all, Because we love our lovely boxers so much that nothing else matters.

And still, they did have a lovely lazy summer, don't you think?


boxer dog walking

happy boxer dogs walking in the countryside

man walking with boxer dogs on a countryside road

collage, sleeping hugging boxers

two hugging boxers

kids and boxer dogs








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...