Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Images From last FALL

I am still processing the images I have taken during last year. It will take me a while to catch up since I keep taking new photographs all the time.


This is a process I can not control because I can never stop taking photos. Or if I do that means there is something terribly wrong with me. 

So here a few colourful shots from last fall to brighten your day. 
Have a good week everyone!!! 

image of a tree with golden leaves

another image of a tree covered with golden leaves

more golden leaves up close on a sycamore tree

a couple of leaves left on a birch branch, golden background

the last leaves on a birch tree, blue background

   thank you for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...