Saturday, August 10, 2013

All about the Horse

Horses are such magnificent creatures. 
They can run to you like you are the best thing in the universe and then the following day, they can just ignore you as if they don't know you at all. Sometimes they keep busy with their own stuff, other times I think they pretend they are busy simply because they don't feel like running to you for your own personal amusement. They can also be witty and playful and even tease you while you walk by. Or they can stare at you as if you stepped on their toes just a few minutes ago.

All in all, I love horses. And most of all I love taking photos of them. 
Meet my new friend, he lives in the neighborhood. I don't even know his name, but he is quite a character.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...