Tuesday, November 20, 2012

LOokINg for tREasurE

I went to the park today looking for treasure. 
 And that is exactly what I found. 
The conditions were far from perfect but it appears we are in the rainy season so... The wind was too strong to hold the camera steady and the rain kept drifting into my eyes. I had to clean the lens every few minutes and almost shoot blind but I think it all came out fine at the end
thanks to the photogenic qualities of the oak leaves.
All in all, my quest for treasure was a success.  










The park was in a bit of a rough spot. 
And it still continues to rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...