Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year to you all

The winds are blasting outside, the weather is absolutely appalling but I still have to go out and walk the dogs because they don't really care if I feel like going out or not, if I like the weather or not!! But hey, I love the giant buggers so much, I don't mind at all!!! I only wish the weather was better so I could stop for a few photos on the way, the first for the new year maybe but alas not this time...

So here you go have a few photos from last year just because I can!!

Happy New Year to you all and have a great one!!!

frosted flower

frosted branches, coldfrosted branches, cold

 frosted leaf, coldfrosted leaves

 frosted fernsfrosted briers

have a great year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...