Friday, July 12, 2013

Addicted to Water

I don't know about you but when someone mentions the word summer, the first thing that comes to my mind is WATER - shimmering, cool, refreshing, gorgeous, irresistible, fantastic water. I am a really serious water addict. If it is warm enough, I am in it. I have dipped into glacier lakes, a wild selection of mountain streams and rivers, any type of ponds and lakes in many countries, The Black sea, The Mediterranean sea, The Channel and lately in the Atlantic ocean. 
Hopefully in the future, I will add more places to my collection. (smile) 
















The water spirit

Thanks for the visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...