Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Magic Sycamore tree

It is time to add a few images to my Enchanted forest collection. This time I am all focused on the sycamore tree. 


I was in a hurry one day, walking along one of the back roads when I came upon this magic sycamore tree. 

I had to stop and take a few shots, I am so glad I never go anywhere without my camera. The light was really amazing, the sun was setting behind the trees and the colour of all the vegetation was simply perfect. 

I hope you enjoy what you see.

Click on the images to view as a slideshow







Thank you for the visit and please leave a comment 
if you enjoyed the photos

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...