Monday, October 6, 2014

Accidental Meeting

I was out with the purpose of capturing some gorgeous late afternoon autumn light when I came across this chap. It was purely an accidental meeting but very enjoyable I might add. 


At first he (or she I am not entirely sure to be honest) pretended not to be interested in any relationship whatsoever, but after I produced a lovely tuft of grass he mellowed down and came closer. Then we were at it for a while. Meaning  - me giving him grass and taking photos at all angles and him chomping happily and gratefully. He even got an itch which I managed to catch on camera. Don't laugh, I m a city born girl, those things still impress me even after so many years living in a small countryside village.

I love horses and I find them absolutely fantastic and beautiful creatures with great character and charisma. Here are some of the shots I managed to get during my latest accidental meeting.

horse image

horse close up

horse

horse close uphorse close up

horse close up, a handhorse close up

I am sure he is smiling here!! 
horse close up

 horse close uphorse close up

horse close uphorse close up

  horse close up


horse image

horse miagehorse image

horse image horse image

I managed to catch the beautiful evening light after all, he was busking in it 
horse image

Thank you for joining me here ;-)
 And since you love #horses here is another STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...