Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Walking in the Rain

            We had two good weeks with bright sun and cloudless skies. Some people even got sunstroke, including me, after covering The sheep races in Oughterard, I had to stand for tree long hours under the unrelenting sun!! We are so not used to hot weather in this parts of the world. Including me. 
     For this reason I have to admit that the sudden rain yesterday kind of made me feel happy. A little break from the sun. A 24 hour continuous persistent drizzle with overcast sky. How delightful. If only there was no midges in this area(they can eat you alive in seconds!)it would be perfect. Defused glowing light, raindrops everywhere and on everything, bold colours - perfect conditions for some nature photography. 
     So I went out walking in the rain...












 



Thank you for the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...