Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Lovely Grass

grass imageI know that normally people just admire the flowers because they are so abundant in summer but if you spent as much time as me walking in the countryside there is something you will notice and it will impress you forever, it is the lovely grass.


I have a weakness for the gentle stalks swaying in the morning breeze by the side of the road or sometimes as far as the eyes can see. Grasses are beautiful and come in so many shapes and sizes!! 
Next time you walk pay attention to the lovely grasses so green and gentle and so pretty!! 

I do believe they deserve a post of their own.


Nothing can make you feel as summery as the lovely green grass basking in the first rays of the morning sun by the side of the road. 
The fresh sweet smell of summer grasses floating in the air while you walk and the refreshing breeze caressing your skin while you walk...

It is the perfect summer scene! 


grass image

grass image

grass image

grass imagegrass image

grass image

grass image

grasses

grasses

grasses by the roadgrasses by the road

grasses by the road

grass by the road

grass by the road

Thanks for being here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...