Saturday, April 6, 2013

Walk to Oughterard pier

One of the musts on your to-do list when you visit Oughterard Co Galway is to go to the pier. 


Preferably early in the morning if you are in search of a good sunrise, or in the evening if you are a late bird and enjoy a late walk. During the day the place is quite busy and I prefer to take photos early in the morning when people are still sleeping and I have the place for myself.

I love seeing the sun coming out of the waters of Lough Corrib, a beautiful site for sure. 
I have a lot of photos from the pier, any time of the day, any season, any weather. 
It is difficult to choose just a few.




  
  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...