Monday, October 20, 2014

Autumn at my door

This year we had warm dry weather during the summer and early autumn months. 

Even now, it is the middle of October and a lot of trees are still mostly greenish.



After the storms last week and the first patch of cold weather for the season the leaves are turning in gorgeous bold colours and beginning to fall of the trees.
This morning after a lot of rain and strong winds during the night we woke up and I felt something new has happened.


The time has come and Autumn has arrived at my door.  


Welcome Autumn.


leaves, ground, door, autumn

shadow on the ground covered with autumn leaves

shadow, ground, leaves

ground, leaves, shadows

autumn leaves on the ground, door of a house

geranium leaves, light

geranium leaves, light

geranium leaves, light

fallen leaves on the grass

leaves on grass

autumn, leaves on grass

autumn, leaves on grass, light

autumn leaves on grass

Last reminder of Summer
daisy macro

boxer dog in a garden

leave, light, trees

leaves, light, trees, autumn

leaves, autumn

leaves, autumn colours

Please let me in...
boxer dog, door, wants to go in

Thanks for being here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...