Sunday, April 20, 2014

Spring ...AT LAST

It is time for a few blossoms, at this time of the year, this is the best thing there is!!

Usually I wait impatiently for the first blossoms to appear. I lay in wait for months and change my route just so I can pass by my favourite bunch of cherry trees and inspect the amount of buds appearing or is there any signs of blossoms or is it good for photos yet. It is all part of the big picture - the joy of spring and shooting the blossoming trees. I love it as much as chasing the colours of autumn.

Here are a few of my faves from the last couple of years. Enjoy the beauty of spring with me!

cherry blossoms

cherry blossoms

cherry blossomscherry blossoms

cherry blossoms

cherry blossoms cherry blossoms

cherry blossoms

cherry blossoms

cherry blossoms

cherry blossoms

cherry blossomscherry blossoms

Thanks for visiting!!

Here are last years' cherry blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...