Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Walking with my Boxers

I have to admit that one of the best things ever is walking with my boxers.

They are fun, they are a constant source of entertainment and they are always there for you when you need company and affection. All they ask in return is regular meals, hugs and of course long walks to keep their energy in check. 

There is nothing more fun than walking with my boxers. 


Here is a quick peak at my last walk when Patch decided to bring some turf home, and of course he chose the longest log he could find!! 
Someone even asked me: Is your dog stealing turf?! I have to admit that I did not have anything clever to say to that.....

boxer dog walking

boxers collage

boxer photo

walking boxers

boxer running

boxer dog

boxer dog photo

boxer dog running

boxer dog running

boxer dog

boxer dog

boxer dog running


boxer stretching

boxer dog

boxer dog

boxer dog

boxer dog collage

boxer running

boxers running in motion

Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...