Sunday, September 3, 2017

Red is for Autumn

I went out today to walk the dogs and do you know what I discovered?

NO matter where I looked suddenly there were red berries and red colours everywhere. One thing I am sure of is that they were definitely not here last week.

But it is September now and suddenly everything is changing. The feel of autumn is in the air...

Red is for Autumn

red berries, hawthorn, Galway

red and black berries red brier berries by the side of the road, Connemara, Galway


red brier berries, by the side of the road, Connemara, Galway

hawthorn berries, red, green leaves

lots of red hawthorn berries


All the flowers that I found were all red as well 

red flowers

red fuschia flowers

punk flowers in the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...