Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Perfect Summer Light

blue, green, grass, flowers,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013
I have mentioned the photographer's search for The Perfect Light on quite a few occasions. Obviously, this is a very vast subject.

That is why, I will not even try to explain what kind of light other artist are looking for. As far as I am concerned, I believe that lately I found the perfect natural light, with the best conditions possible for nature photography. It doesn't happen often here in Ireland because light like that requires a bit more sun and less clouds. So far this summer we were blessed with glorious weather. It's been sunny and hot for about a month now which hasn't happened for at least 5 or 6 years.


So one day, while I was out, finally I found what I was looking for. Enjoy the best Summer Light with me. 
  
grass, flowers, green,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013
Click on the images to view better
green, blue, grass, light, flowers,,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013


road, blue, light, flowers, green,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013


road, dog, boy, walking, flowers, summer,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013


flower, purple, blossom,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013


purple, flower, road, blue, green,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013


purple, blue, green,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013


road, summer, light, green, blue,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013

dogs, road, walking, grass, summer,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013

road, blue, green, grass,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013

grass, blue, road, green,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013

ferns, green,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013


ferns, green,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013

grass, green, road, blue, collage,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013

grass, blue, road, grass, green, light,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013


grass, road, green, blue, road,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013

fuschia, plant, macro, wall, stones,  Summer light © Annie Japaud Photography 2013


Thank you for the visit!!

Find the magic of the sycamore tree

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...