Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Leaf Collection

     I don't know if anyone else is into leaves, but me I am crazy about leaves - summer, autumn, spring - they are a perfect target. 
The combinations of colours, shapes and textures are simply endless and that is the beauty of it! Unfortunately, for now the time for shooting leaves is over. The other day I found the last leaves for the season, the wind took care of what was left on the trees and even on the ground. Until next year.
So this is my autumn collection 2012. Enjoy.











And then the leaves are all gone...
That does not mean there is nothing left to photograph


Thanks for the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...