Monday, May 19, 2014

The Little Cherry Tree

In  my garden, there is a little cherry tree that doesn't seem to grown much over the years. 

It is hardly taller than me, and believe me I am not on the tall side, none the less, every year it provides me with a number of glorious photo opportunities.

I am nothing but thankful to the Little Cherry Tree.

Actually, I wait impatiently every single day in spring for the buds to open up so I can stalk around the tree with my camera and my lenses and take a bunch of photos.
This year wasn't any different. So, now I am going to share with you my photos from this spring.

Thank you my Little Cherry Tree 

cherry blossoms, spring

cherry blossoms

cherry blossoms

cherry blossoms

cherry blossoms cherry blossoms

cherry blossoms, spring

cherry blossoms

cherry blossoms

blossoms


There is nothing more beautiful than blossoms after rain.
I hope you agree.

 Thank you for the visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...